The Walla Walla Wine Guide is now in its third year of production, and Mullet Creative has been at the heart of the project each year. The WWWGuide grew from 32-pages in its infancy to 64-pages long and debuts a restaurant section for 2011. The growth and success of the WWWGuide is impressive – despite a recession, rise in paper costs, and tasting rooms coming and going – the WWWGuide has flourished. Congratulations on your winning idea Brian Gaines Photography!
Mullet Creative played an integral part in both print and web components for all three years. Here’s a break down of the services we provided.
- Designated customized color palette, numbers, fonts, page layouts and overall design for the WWWG’s brand using Adobe InDesign
- Created custom graphics supporting the branded look using Adobe Photoshop
- Designed (and redesigned and refined) custom maps of four critical Walla Walla Valley wine regions using Adobe Illustrator
- Selected color palette, graphics, fonts, layouts and overall design to support the print brand
- Created custom html and css templates to highlight information
- Edited regional maps to optimize display on website
- Made custom Google map to increase internet presence
- Optimized page introductions and meta data to meet current SEO practices
Businesses seeking to attract customers to their websites NEED a blog. One of the critical components to achieving higher ranks in search engines is having recent content that contains popular key words.
An easy excuse (one that we have used for the past two and a half years) is that there aren’t enough hours in the day to write content. Another issue, oftentimes more critical than time, is developing engaging content.
Mullet Creative Inc now offers “ghost writing” services to help business owners create successful blogs.
- Need a plan to guide your topic choice? We can do that.
- Don’t know which keywords are ranking high in the search engines? We can develop custom reports for your industry.
- Lacking confidence in your writing skills? Send us your article before publishing for copyediting and polishing services.
- Need all the help you can get with a blog – including design, comprehensive plan, keyword research and fully written articles? We offer that too.
Professional research, copywriting and copyediting services start at $500. Call Mullet Creative (contact info) today to learn more.
Walla Walla Wine Guide is a two-part project combining print and web media.
The primary focus of the project is a 32-page print booklet featuring advertisements from wineries in the Walla Walla Valley. There are four custom drawn maps detailing popular tasting room areas. Copies can be picked up for free from participating wineries.
The companion website lists the wineries by location, alphabetically and by varietals served. Each list has a coordinating map to help wine tasters find their way.
Similar projects are scheduled for release in 2009. Check out the Walla Walla Wine Guide website to learn more!